- Search E3s/Substrates with your keywords! (UniProt ID/AC, protein/complex name, organsim, ...)
- Use whitespace for multiple keywrods (whitespace means 'AND')
- Before search, please check the reserved keyword list on the right side.
- A numerical keyword is automatically recognized as NCBI taxonomy ID.
- All reserved keywords should be entered as uppercase.
- By category: ALL, E3, SUBSTRATE
- By subunit composition of E3: SINGLE, COMPLEX
- By E3 family: HECT, RING, UBOX, ETC
- By NCBI taxonomy ID: 9606, 10090, 4932, ...
- Use of multiple reserved keywords: RING 9606, ...
YOUR QUERY: 'ALL'
# MATCHED ENTRY: -2